Sunday, June 23, 2013






                               THE COP SHOP

10-8 no report

There are going to be times on this blog when I read the reports and don't find anything that interests me. I read the reports on a special online police site. On weekends there is no one to question about them. Sometimes they don't have enough information to allow me to write a cohesive report. Sometimes they are just plain boring and of consequence only to the person who made the complaint. I won't take my time or yours to write these into my blog. The past two days have been like that. I read them and decided not to report them. If I did you would either think I was keeping something from you or doing a poor job. So I will read them tomorrow and make my decision. What can I say? I'm unsupervised!
Donna  

No comments:

Post a Comment