Wednesday, July 24, 2013



                               THE COP SHOP


Fleeing driver hits tree

An officer clocked a driver at 95 mph Tuesday on Interstate 35 and tried to make a traffic stop. The driver turned west on Hobson Lane and continued at speeds over 100 mph with the officer in pursuit. When the driver tried to turn from Hobson onto Country Club Road he lost control of the car. He went into a ditch and then hit a tree. He was not seriously injured and was charged with driving while intoxicated and evading arrest.

Other reports

100 block of Gable Court - A 28-year-old man told police about 5:30 Tuesday morning that he was robbed. He said three men walked up to him, hit him over the head and kicked him in the ribs. The men took the contents of his wallet, and said, and he last saw them running south on Locust Street. Officers searched for the men but did not find them.

Folks, I don't know what to do. I am trying valiantly to get enough information from the police reports that are available to me to write an interesting blog for you. But the information is so sparse that I am not able to do the job I want to do. Please let me know if it's worth it for you to read this blog or whether I should just stop trying. I want to give you good information but it is so difficult. - Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment